Saturday, January 4, 2020

Palatial Fordham


Theatre Magazine, March 1922 





"Foyer rich in Italian marble"




"The approach to the Mezzanine Promenade"


"Fordham Theatre boasts three exquisitely appointed retiring rooms, complete in every detail down to the ivory toilet accessories on the dressing tables."




The Cinema Theatre Association (CTA) have asked me to speak at their monthly meeting in London. March 28th, 2020. This is my first overseas talk. It will add to my reputation as a theatre historian.
I have started a GoFundMe campaign to extend my stay, conducting research and visiting historic theatres.
Research will be used for future talks, essays, articles, etc. The theatres visited recorded and shared on social media.
Funds collected will go directly to travel within the UK, accommodations, food and everyday expenses.

No comments: