Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Changes

January 8, 2012 walking tour for the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation (GVSHP)

“Your amount of historic knowledge was nothing short of incredible”
 -Dana Schulz, Program and Administrative Associate, GVSHP


Since 1995, I have presented theatre talks and walks. It has been a long and often enjoyable run. However it has also interfered (time-wise) with my creative work as an artist.

This year I decided to focus my attention on the art, pushing the theatres into background. Don’t know yet what this means to the walks, talks, blogs and websites operated under the Theatre Talks banner.


June 3, 2012 walk of the Jewish Rialto for the Lower East Side Preservation Initiative (L.E.S.P.I.)

“The tour, led by theater historian Cezar Del Valle, was phenomenal!
  Cezar shared his encyclopedic knowledge of theater lore, history, and gossip.”–L.E.S.P.I.



Photographs by Betty Sword, All rights reserved


Cezar Del Valle is the author of the Brooklyn Theatre Index, chosen 2010 Best Book of the Year by the Theatre Historical Society.

No comments: